- Admission Schedule for fresh admissions is notified in the beginning of January every year through print media as well as through the school website..
- Admission is granted purely on the basis of merit.
- A child must complete the age of 3 years for admission to Pre-Primary I (Pre-Nursery) and 3½+ years for admission to Pre-Primary II (Nursery) as on 31 March of the admission year..
- Admission to all other classes i.e. Grade I onwards is granted on the basis of a Written Test held as per given Admission Schedule.
- The decision of the Admission Committee is final and binding and cannot be challenged.
- The parents of selected candidates are required to deposit the fee as per schedule failing which the seat is treated as vacant and offered to the next candidate in waiting.
The following documents are to be deposited with the school:.
- The Registration form.
- Admit and Identity Cards.
- Photocopies of the following documents should be attached with the registration form.
* Birth certificate (Issued by Municipal Corporation or any competent authority. A certificate issued by doctors, nursing homes, hospitals etc will not be accepted)
* The Last report card, for Class II onwards.
* Transfer certificate, for class II onwards.
- Originals of the above will be required for verification at the time of admission only. The registration form be summarily rejected, if there is any discrepancy found between the particulars filled in the form and the supporting documents.
- Paste three recent passport size colour photographs of the candidate (one of which should be pasted on the registration form, and the other two on the admit and identity cards.
- Enclose a coloured Passport size photograph of the parents along with the form.
- At the time of admission, a medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner and Indemnity bond supplied by the school will have to be furnished along with the other forms.
Please Click on following link to download Complete Admission Form…Admission Form Pre School Admission Form